Welcome to Oerthly Troubles
Oerthly Troubles is a D&D 5th Edition campaign set in early Greyhawk.
The game is a low-pressure, casual and lighthearted romp in Oerth. It’s an “open” game run almost on a “drop in” basis – but you do need to RSVP a week before the game for the sanity of the DM.
- Genre: Classic low-fantasy, tending towards comedic.
- Attendance: Casual, RSVP 1 week for each session.
- Feel: Relaxed and laid back.
- Session Length: Depends on the attendees, 4-8 hours with several breaks seems likely.
- Session Frequency: Probably bi-monthly.
- Pace: Pretty fast and not so dependent on the number of players.
- Starting Level: Level 1.
- Level Speed: Variable! You’ll gain a level every game for the first few sessions, after which it’ll slow down somewhat.
- PVP Allowed: Sure, why not. If it gets out of hand you can expect the world to show it’s disapproval tho.
- Party Size: 3 to 8 PCs.
- Lethality: Yes.
- System: D&D 5e
- Setting: Greyhawk – hybrid of the 1e and 2e versions.
- Content: A mixture of modified classics and DM homebrew.